Apparently A Spider Caused A House Fire - FOX13 News, WHBQ FOX 13

Apparently A Spider Caused A House Fire

Posted: Updated:
How far would your fear of spiders go? Squashing one you find in your home? If it got away, what would you do to go after it? According to the Seattle Fire Department, one man set his home on fire to kill a little creeper Tuesday night.

According to the tweets sent out by the department, the man used a can of spray paint and a lighter which ended up starting the fire and causing about $60,000 in damage to the home. Luckily for for him the Red Cross stepped in to provide the arachnophobe and another adult female a place to sleep, though we can't say that those arrangements were arachnid free.

No one was injured in the fire and it's unknown whether or not he got the spider.

Powered by WorldNow

WHBQ-TV | Fox 13
485 S. Highland St.
Memphis, TN 38111

Main Station: (901) 320-1313
Newsroom: (901) 320-1340

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices