Wednesday Weather Blog-Joey Sulipeck - FOX13 News, WHBQ FOX 13

Wednesday Weather Blog-Joey Sulipeck

Posted: Updated:

Cloudy skies and warm temps settle in to the region.  We have a 20% chance for scattered showers today, and that jumps to 80% tomorrow.  We will be under a slight risk zone across the FOX13 viewing area tomorrow, and the storms should reach their peak between 3 pm and 10 pm before exiting into middle Tennessee.  We will likely see some severe thunderstorms tomorrow and will be watching the situation closely.

Follow FOX13's Joey Sulipeck on Twitter and on Facebook

Powered by WorldNow

WHBQ-TV | Fox 13
485 S. Highland St.
Memphis, TN 38111

Main Station: (901) 320-1313
Newsroom: (901) 320-1340

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices