By CHRISTAL YOUNG and ANNA GILLIGAN
If you're looking kickoff your tailgate the right way, here are our top 10 tips to get you started.
1. Arrive early and get a great parking spot. Remember first come first served.
2. Fly a few helium balloons so that your guests know where to find you.
3. Always be kind to your neighbors.
4. Label your cooler so that guests know where to find things.
5. Pack a portable grill. Keep it simple.
6. Create your own hand-washing station. You can do this with an extra drink dispenser or an old laundry detergent bottle.
7. Always have a spare set of jumper cables. With doors constantly opening and closing it's easy to lose power. Be prepared!
8. Always pack plenty of toys! And plenty of boys! What? That's not a tip?! Aw, come on!
9. It's getting cold out, so always pack something warm and fuzzy.
10. Always remember to check the stadium tailgating guidelines. Be responsible and have fun!
WHBQ-TV | Fox 13
Didn't find what you were looking for?