UPDATE: There is a delay in the case of the Memphis teen accused of killing his mother in an intentionally-set fire.
A Juvenile Court Judge has put on intentional hold ruling whether 14-year old Jonathan Ray will stay in the Juvenile system or be tried as an adult.
A psychologist in the case has not been able to testify because of a recent hospitalization.
A judge is expected to rule Monday on whether a 14-year old Memphian, accused of killing his mother, will be tried as an adult.
The judge has already thrown out the teen's confession that he intentionally started a house fire, killing his mother in April.
The judge says, he was not properly given his Miranda rights.
Last week, family members asked the judge to give the teen help and try him in Juvenile Court.
While there are no fingerprints or video evidence.. the judge says the timeline shows the teen was the only possible person who could have set the deadly fire.