Too much chlorine in the pool causes five people to get sick at a gym in Northeast Philadelphia.
Skyfox flew the L.A. Fitness on Grant Avenue around 12:30 pm, Friday afternoon.
Several emergency vehicles were parked outside of the entrance.
Five people were transported to a local hospital.
The gym will be closed until the fumes clear.
Once again we need to bundle up and watch for icy patches on roads and sidewalks.
The cold stays with us for a few more days. Today's high is in the upper 20s; tomorrow, high around freezing.
Looks like another storm system moving in to start the weekend. This one will likely bring a mix of snow, sleet, and rain. Stay tuned.