A valley home went up in smoke Friday, burning for the second time in just a few months.
Firefighters arrived to the home near 15th Ave and Van Buren about 11 a.m. to find heavy smoke coming from the house.
Fire crews worked to put out the flames, but not before the chimney and other parts of the home caved in.
No one was injured, but the home is now a complete loss after major damage to the structure of the house.
"At this point it was vacant. It had once burned back in February so it was boarded up, so fire investigators will be coming down to the scene to find out what happened, what's the cause and determination of what the fire was," says Phoenix Fire Capt. Larry Nunez.