Camden Reaches 60 Homicides After Shooting Victim Dies - Mid-South News, Weather, Traffic and Sports | FOX13

Camden Reaches 60 Homicides After Shooting Victim Taken Off Life Support

Posted: Updated:
CAMDEN, N.J. -

A man who was the victim of a shooting in Camden nearly two weeks ago was taken off of life support, marking the city's 60th homicide of 2012.

The Camden County Prosecutor's Office says 32-year-old Armando Carlo Jr. was wounded in a November 8 shooting that also took the life of Edwin Crespo, 33.

The two men were found on the 600 block of Raritan Street around 10:30 p.m. Investigators say the two had been shot multiple times.

A spokesman for the prosecutor's office says Carlo's family took him off life support at Cooper Hospital.

Camden reached its record high 59th homicide last week.

Powered by WorldNow

WHBQ-TV | Fox 13
485 S. Highland St.
Memphis, TN 38111

Main Station: (901) 320-1313
Newsroom: (901) 320-1340

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices